We are seeking a full-time store associate!
This position can potentially involve farm work and learning opportunities for an interested applicant.
- provide friendly and helpful customer service
- keep shelves, displays, and coffee bar stocked
- use standard procedure guides to ensure completion of tasks
- maintain cleanliness throughout store
- receive stock orders according to protocol, ensuring that the order is complete and in good condition, and that each item is entered into inventory properly, any new items are entered into the register, and stocked right away
- provide assistance and report to management team
- must be able to lift 50 LBS repeatedly
- must be able to stay on ones’ feet throughout shift
- must have reliable transportation
- must have valid driver’s license
To apply, email resume to Marissa.